Many factors affect pipetting accuracy and performance. Use these tools and resources to achieve better, more consistent results.
GPP – Good Pipetting Practice
Click here to improve your data quality with Good Pipetting Practice™ (GPP™) – our comprehensive, systematic approach to maximizing pipetting accuracy and repeatability.
GPP covers many topics relevant to life science researchers or anyone using pipettes regularly:
- Understand the array of pipettes and liquid handling instruments and options available
- Know how to optimize your pipetting workflow
- Gain the range of pipetting skills necessary to produce reliable data
- Appreciate how pipetting ergonomics can influence data production and your own well being
- Recognize the risk associated with out-of-calibration pipettes and the role of routine pipette checks vs. professional pipette service.